- Bob Galvin Keynotes ConnectivityWeek Chicago
- IBB Line-up furthers Interoperability
- Cisco becomes Platinum Sponsor
- Gridlogix becomes global sponsor
- Constellation Energy becomes Platinum Sponsor
- Tridium Becomes Gold Sponsor of GridWise Expo
- Clasma Launches ZigBee Expo
GridWise Expo in Other Regions
Enabling Renewable Energy
The increase in distributed renewable energy components can only be possible with a broad and comprehensive real-time information infrastructure to control and manage all of the components of the electricity delivery system. The GridWise vision is a critical component of such a future system.
Fresh from the outcome of GridWeek, the GridWise track at ConnectivityWeek will explore the current status of smart grid developments in the US.
Join experts in Demand Response to understand how to best benefit from the immedeate opportunities from Demand Response.
The Electric Grid with all its components is among the most complex engineered system known to humankind. It is a system composed of many subsystems managed by independent parties bound only by a general set of rules and practices.
The GridWise™ Expo is a first of a kind event focused at evolving the technology and issues related to the implementation of the Smart Electric Grid.